12 October 2017

Recently thrifted

A community engagement day was recently held where I live, and there were lots of stalls by various organisations including the local charity shop. The event was held on a Saturday, a day on which the charity shop's lease prevents them selling goods, but, because they are a bit over-stocked at the moment, they were giving things away for free!

I came home with some bedding which has lovely trims on it, which will be useful for sewing dolls' clothes, a blue and white plate, a spotty mug (which is perfect for storing my new Copic Ciao markers), a striped shirt, and, best of all, a purple floral skirt that I think could be vintage!
I also got various other freebies from the other stalls, including a candle and some pens!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...