20 March 2017

Instagram Authority course

Last month I decided I wanted to improve my Instagram strategy, so I had a look online and found the free Instagram Authority course by Alex Tooby.

I was really impressed with the course, which gave me lots of ideas of how I could improve my Instagram presence. It really got me thinking a lot more strategically about my use of Instagram.

I like the fact that the emails arrive over the course of a week, so it spreads the work out and doesn’t give you the chance to try to do everything at once! And there’s a FaceBook group so you can interact with others who are doing the course.

It’s a course I’d really recommend, and the best thing is that it’s free!

In a few days' time I will tell you more about how I’ve improved my Instagram strategy, and what effect it has had.

Or if you want to check out my Instagram straight away, it's here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...