15 June 2016

Bluebell walk

Last year I went to Ravenscraig Park in Kirkcaldy for the first time since I was a child, and discovered that it was an amazing place to see bluebells. I was in a rush that day, so this year I put it on my calendar, to make sure that I would have plenty of time to go bluebell spotting there.
It was a great chance to try a photo challenge I'd been meaning to do - taking 50 photos of different aspects of the same subject. I'm pretty sure I got much more than 50 bluebell photos that day!
I also enjoyed taking some photos of the beach and of some of the other flowers I saw along the way. And I got some self-portraits, which I'll show you soon!

Of the dozens of people I saw there, I'm pretty sure I was the only one there without a dog at 8.30 on a Sunday morning! In fact, at one point when I was staring at a particularly beautiful patch of bluebells, a lady asked me if my dog was in there! So I found this article in Standard Issue quite amusing and appropriate!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...