30 March 2016

This month I have been mostly...


March is my birthday month, so, for a bit of a laugh, here's a photo of me from my 10th birthday! I particularly loved the yellow tissue paper flowers at that birthday party. And the spread included some of my favourites - things on sticks, fairy cakes, and marzipan cherries!

This year I was lucky enough to have my birthday on a Saturday, so I headed off to Edinburgh to see an exhibition - more on that soon!

Watching:
Icelandic drama Trapped, French drama Spin, and a series of programmes about the history of China. I was watching The Night Manager but gave up.

Reading:
The Town in Bloom by Dodie Smith, and The River at Green Knowe by Lucy M Boston. I also tried reading The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett but couldn't get into it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...