07 May 2014

Hexagons!


The only crochet I'd really done before were a few amigurumi animals (which I did by eye rather than using a pattern), so this is my first time doing most of the crochet stitches, and my first time following a pattern. Luckily I was able to find a tutorial that was perfect for me - full of pictures and using proper English rather than abbreviations!

I found the hexagons got easier with practice, and after a while I could do them without looking at the instructions. One of the teachers at work has started a knitting club, and she said it would be OK to bring my crochet, so that has been a good opportunity to make sure I do some every week.

I now have enough hexagons for the project I'm working on, but I need to work on another part of it before it's ready to show off!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...