29 June 2019

This month I have been mostly...


Reading:
I've read lots of Val McDermid and am now all caught up on the Tony Hill and Carol Jordan series, and ready to start the Karen Pirie ones. I've got into reading some books in French, starting with the graphic novel La Difference Invisible by Mademoiselle Caroline et Julie Dachez, then a book of simple short stories for beginners. I found reading a graphic novel in French lots of fun, and it was just at the right level for me, so I've ordered a few more to try.


Watching:
Lots of dramas including Inspector Montalbano, The Looming Tower, Killing Eve, Gone, Law & Order: LA, Gentleman Jack.

Doing:
It's been a busy month with the Meadows Festival, the Orla Kiely talk, meeting Marceline and family at Cowden Garden, my first Parkrun, and continuing with my 100 day art project.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...