01 November 2016

BlytheCon UK 2016

At the start of last month I went to BlythCon UK 2016 which was held in Edinburgh. I hadn't really done much with my Blythe dolls since it was held in Glasgow in 2013 (in fact they were still dressed in the outfits I bought then), but since it was so close to home I decided to go along. 
It was a rather surreal experience as it was held in a building, Teviot union, which I'd only once been in before, and that was when I was very very drunk!
 At BlytheCon I met up with some old friends and made lots of new ones

Of both the human and dolly variety!

 Looked around the stalls selling lovely things

And swooned over the gorgeous prizes!

For the rest of the week I'll be showing you some more about BlytheCon UK 2016! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...