30 October 2016

This month I have been mostly...


Reading:
I've just about finished The Last Temptation by Val McDermid. I'll definitely be reading the rest of that series and then her other books, but I'm going to read some Josephine Tey next, I think.

Watching:
Finished watching Beck - I quite liked the new character that was brought into it, although I do miss Gunvald. I've also been watching the Bake Off, the Landscape Artist of the Year, Red Dwarf, and Still Game.

Doing:
At the start of the month I went to BlythCon UK in Edinburgh, and I'll tell you all about that next month. I also went to the National Library of Scotland, and the National Museum of Scotland to see the Nordic Modernist Design exhibition, the fashion gallery, and the Lego museum. And I had a massive wardrobe clearout (which, of course, meant I ended up buying just a few new clothes!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...