15 November 2015

Sunday self-portraits: Autumn Leaves

Fresh from my success at using my tripod in public in the town park, I headed up to Falkland Estate to walk and take some photos with the autumn leaves.
I took most of the photos just at the entrance to the estate, so there were plenty of people coming and going, but nobody seemed too concerned about watching what I was doing!
At the entrance to the estate was a large tree with lots of fallen leaves around it, next to a pond, so it was the perfect place to experiment with taking autumn leaf photos. I found it quite difficult to get the timing right between pressing the remote and throwing the leaves, but I did manage to get some good shots. I also took some photos at other places around the town.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...