30 July 2019

This month I have been mostly...


Doing:
I went on the In Colourful Company walk in Edinburgh, and to the Luminarium in Dundee (blog posts on both coming soon). I went to a couple of exhibitions in Edinburgh, on collage and Bridget Riley. I've been keeping up with my 100 day project which is nearly done now! And I went on another Parkrun.


Watching:
Lots of moon-landing related documentaries (more on this in a few days).

Reading:
Donna Leon's Brunetti books, Le Journal D'Anne Frank graphic novel by Ari Folman and David Polonsky, and  rereading I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith.


Listening:
Lots of podcasts including InnerFrench, Atomic Hobo, Nice Try: Utopian, Monster Presents: Insomniac, Word of Mouth, 99% Invisible, and 13 Minutes to the Moon.




1 comment:

jujupage1 said...

What moon-landing documentary is that? I've seen a couple on catch up. Hope you enjoyed the Anne Frank version of her book. I've read her book too and it was really good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...