18 July 2019

Recently thrifted


Here are some of my finds from a recent car boot sale, and from the local charity shops.

I spotted the basket as I came in, and went back for it after a little while. I decided that if it was £8 or less I'd buy it, and it was £8 exactly! Everything else I bought there was either £1 or 50p, including the Bingo game, a huge variety of dolls' shoes (more than in the photo), Creme Egg mug, a spotty shirt which is my new favourite piece of clothing, a sheer flowery top and a summer dress, and a lovely Russian doll that's a great addition to my collection of wooden folk art dolls.

The crumb set from my local charity shop is one of those things that seems like a needless single-purpose kitchen item, but I just couldn't resist the illustration on the box and the mid-century design of the item. I think I'll use it for eraser crumbs in my craft room!

The jungle print dress is another new favourite in my wardrobe. It's Per Una and was from one of my local charity shops. It's a long shirt dress with a tie belt. And I nearly flashed the whole town centre while trying it on, but the less said about that the better!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...