12 December 2016

Scandilicious Baking

I’ve been baking a few things recently from this book, Scandilicious Baking by Signe Johansen, that I picked up at a secondhand sale earlier this year. Baking isn’t something I do often, but this book really inspired me, especially to make bread which is something I’ve only done about once before!
My spelt picnic rolls were a huge success, not just beautiful to look at but delicious to eat, and I’ll definitely be making them again soon! I also made the vanilla bread, and I really want to try making some of the lovely pastries from the book too.

Spending time baking (especially Scandinavian baking) really fitted in with my hygge month! And now I’ve discovered the author has a couple of other books, one on Scandinavian cooking in general, and another on hygge, those have gone on my wishlist!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...