30 May 2016

This month I have been mostly...


Watching:
Swedish drama Thicker than Water, Ender's Game, Undercover, NCIS: New Orleans, a documentary series about The Silk Road, and, of course, The Great British Sewing Bee. I started watching Welsh drama Hinterland, but couldn't really get into it.

Reading:
I finished reading The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro, and also read Nerdy, Shy, and Socially Inappropriate by Cynthia Kim, and The Undrowned Child by Michelle Lovric. Which I've just realised is the first in a series, so I'll have to read the rest!

Doing:
I'm doing the TUC Next Steps for Safety Reps Stage 2 course on Thursdays (and while I've been there I've been tucking in to some fantastic lunches at the Fife College restaurant), I've been to a wild food festival, the annual Christian Aid book sale in Edinburgh, a titanium ring making course, the Hidden Door festival, and much more! And I launched my first e-zine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...