29 April 2016

This month I have been mostly...


Going:
To lots of interesting exhibitions, the local archives to look at old newspapers, and a choir workshop where we learned two songs from Wicked. Also had the annual asthma clinic visit, at which I was told my asthma is "resolved" and I don't have to go back!

Reading:
Wicked (in preparation for the choir workshop, since I hadn't seen the show Wicked). Also The Year of Living Danishly by Helen Russell, and The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro.

Watching:
Line of Duty, Follow the Money, Undercover. Finished watching The Water Margin on DVD with Mum and Dad. Caught up on lots of episodes of Call the Midwife from earlier in the year. And I really enjoyed a Japanese film, A Tale of Samurai Cooking, that I'd recorded ages ago.

Doing:
Dyed my hair black, and at the same time the bath drain decided to clog up, so I had lots of exercise carrying buckets of purple water downstairs to the kitchen sink! I had to shower at Mum and Dad's for a few days until the plumber sorted it out. And I've been getting my life organised with my new planner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...