17 August 2015

Calton Hill walk

When I went to the marbled scarf workshop I passed Calton Hill, so on the way back, seeing as the weather was nice, I decided to take a walk to the top for the first time since my student years.
The views from the top are amazing in all directions, over Edinburgh and Fife. And there are lots of interesting buildings up there too. The one thing that put me off walking up the hill was the fact I didn't have my good camera with me, but it was a great chance to try out the panorama function on my phone, once I figured out what way up to hold it when doing so!

The weather was glorious, and I was so pleased that I'd made the effort to go up the hill. Mind you, I did get completely drenched in torrential rain later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...