04 January 2013

Tohoku Tote and Tiny Tote

My Tohoku Tote has been nearly finished for months, but I finally added the bow and a stud to close it. I made it a bit bigger than in the tutorial. Since I started making the bag I have bought a grey coat, so the bag will go with it perfectly! I have a tiny tote bag I got from Paperchase years ago, and find it really useful, so decided to make something of a similar size.

It's kind of based on a pattern from a magazine, but I altered it a bit so that the pink bit is actually a pocket. It's reversible (it's the pink fabric all over on the other size). The grey and pink fabrics are two of my favourite thrifted fabrics. While I was sewing the pink fabric, Bedknobs and Broomsticks was on the TV in the background, and funnily enough the last time it was on TV a few years ago I was sewing with the same fabric!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...