Well, my novel-writing attempt ground to a halt at just over 27,000 words. I still have one chapter to write, so I may manage to stretch it out to 30,000. Although I didn't make it to the 50,000 word goal, I'm proud of what I did achieve, which was the longest piece of fiction I've ever written. I also learned a lot about what goes into writing a novel and it makes me respect anyone who has managed to write a novel, no matter how bad. I might try again another year and see if I get any further.
Congrats!! My husband is a three-ear participant, so, I know what you went through ;p
ReplyDeleteEr... I meant year, not ear ;)
ReplyDeleteReminds me of the old joke about Mr Spock having three ears - the left ear, the right ear and the final front ear!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your post thanks for sharing the information.
ReplyDeleteVery good written information.
ReplyDeleteThis content is simply exciting and creative.
ReplyDelete