11 June 2007

Lucky bell

This was drawn for Everyday Matters challenge #123 - Draw a bell. This tiny little lucky bell which I got free at Mount Fuji hangs above a mirror in my bedroom. Everyone in the tour group got a bell and for the rest of the holiday they jingled about hanging from our bags. This was a lot more difficult to draw than I thought it would be.

3 comments:

  1. Wow -- your colored pencil work is exceptional -- and I'm amazed at how you get such clear colors on that brown paper! Awesome drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job on it Emma, it looks three-dimensional and I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Emma. I have thought about doing this challenge and doing a similar little cat bell - but then it looked a bit dificult so I thought better of it! lovely drawing.

    ReplyDelete